Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy Days are Here Again



 The splint has come off!!  What to do? What to do? I have no physical restrictions other than to do 4 sets of 10 reps of making a fist, and a couple other exercises I can't name, every day. Woo hoo - it's like being freed from prison - a finger jail!

I've cleaned up the workshop so it's all set to go. I could go back to volleyball tomorrow but I'm going to give myself a week to do the daily strengthening exercises and will start back next Tuesday. It's so exciting!

And my eye is great so all is well....knock wood.... and my head! Must. not. over. do. it! Knock knock knock! My knee isn't too bad - no pain up and down stairs, no pain walking or riding my stationary bike. Going down on one knee or squatting is painful so I try not to do that too often, if at all. I have my own way of getting down onto the floor, if need be, and while it sure isn't graceful it does spare my knee somewhat.

Getting older is a pain in my (fill in the blanks) __________________, _________________ and ________________________.   😢


1 comment:

  1. Those blanks could be anything!!! Glad you feel better - are you ready for this snow dump :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!