Friday, May 13, 2016

Foto Friday

Woo hoooooooo! I'm finally doing Foto Friday on a Friday!  Let me go back in time (one year exactly) to see what the heck was going on!

Kitty Kuteness!
Lily on the stairs.


Luna cuddled up between my feet. I have my Icelandic socks on to it must have been cold - I only pull them out for extreme coldness!

I added to my art collection with a painting created by my brother called "Rath" ...

...which means "a circular enclosure surrounded by an earthen wall used as a dwelling or stronghold" in olden times in Ireland...

...like this...

I spent time on the trail a year ago...

 A year ago as I waited in traffic for the light to turn green I took a photo of this alley from my truck. I was in the exact spot a couple of days ago and again this alley caught my attention. I went to grab my camera but remembered I had previously captured it - I'm not sure what attracts me to this place but I like the juxtaposition between the old and new architecture.

 I think last year flowering trees and bushes were ahead of where we're at this year.


This particular fungus (another thing I like to take pictures of) reminds me of...

....The Venus of Willendorf!! Can you see it? :) Suddenly I feel much slimmer !!

And that's it for another Foto Friday! Life doesn't seem to have changed too much. Hmmm, is that good or bad?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!