Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Warm Weather brings out the Relatives!


Not that I'm implying my relatives are reptiles...not all of them anyway! But like reptiles they tend to rise to the surface when the sun is shining and the temperature goes up into the double digits.

Tomorrow my PEI relatives are coming to SW Ontario for a visit. How nice that the weather is warming up - we'll just forget about the snowstorm we had a few days ago!

Hmmmm that brings to mind the age old saying: "which came first...the relatives or the warm weather?" I dunno, but I made my first "spring" trip to the beer store today:) Yay, relatives with hangovers! That's the best!

See you all in  few days when I rise from the dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!