Thursday, September 17, 2015

Window or Aisle?

It is now less than 24 hours before boarding a British Air plane that will whisk me off to parts unknown. How cool is it that you can now select your seat (window or aisle....?window or aisle...?) and print off your boarding pass before leaving your house? I'm ready to get right on the plane!


Look - there I am waving! (Yes, I cut my hair today :)  The pilot looks confident don't you think?

Everything seems to be going very smoothly therefore I must be forgetting something very important but I can't think what. My suitcase contains...

  • undies, sports bras, socks & liners, extra socks for walking shoes, flip flops, Pjs, Cliff Bars and trail mix to snack on while hiking - CHECK
  • tank tops, short sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, fleece, sweater - CHECK
  • hiking pants, jeans, black tights - CHECK
  • toiletry bag (plus scissors, duct tape, sewing kit, lotion for my feet and leg muscles etc etc), UK adaptor, eye drops, extra bandaids, pills/vitamins, book, maps, itinerary - CHECK
Hey livingrichonthecheap - just wanted to show you the smaller duct tape rolls that are available but for the life of me I don't remember where I got it?? 

For a purse I'm taking my "unlearn" bag that I bought at Sunfest a few years ago. It has a long adjustable strap so I can wear it across the front of my body leaving my hands free. 

 The front above and the other side below. It has multiple zippered compartments and lots of space.
The outer zippered compartment on the front contains my passport and boarding pass. Also in my purse: my iPad and iPod, camera, phone, crosswords puzzles, sudokus, pencils & sharpener, pens, gum, lip balms, chargers, book, journal & small notebook, kleenex, map, wallet & ID. Separate money belt.

Yup, I'm good to go.
Window seats are my preference. What's yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!