Monday, March 9, 2015

Press Pause...

......or is that PAWS (hee hee hee!!)



I was supposed to write about my budget today, but who wants to get bogged down in numbers when it's such a gorgeous, sunny and mild day outside?? Not me, that's who!

I mean, does it really matter that I'm more than halfway through my money and it's only the 9th of the month? NO - not when I can go for a hike along the riverbank - it's mere piffle paffle!



 





So what if the Canada Revenue Agency let me know today that I'm getting my refund - it could be in my account right now - who cares? It's a trifle compared to the joy in my heart when I feel the sun beating down on my face. Finally.


My numbers don't balance - oh cry me a river! My little babykins is coming home today after 10 days in Chicago - let the numbers look after themselves! I'll recap another day - wheeeeeee! Right now I better have a nap so I can listen to all of Kazi's stories when she gets home!


8 comments:

  1. Great post have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. livingrichonthecheapMarch 9, 2015 at 7:01 PM

    Best have a bottle of wine handy for tonight :) By the way, I would pay good money to see the pictures of you dragging the kitties along for a hike - you could charge admission!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea. Walks in the sunshine and naps make everything better. We need more of these in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad it is warming up there. You have had one hell of a winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an understatement!! Finally I think there is a light at the end of the long winter tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe we could start a Sunshine and Naps movement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last pic and the fact that you went and had fun over budgeting. We all need a break sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!