Thursday, January 1, 2015

Paul Mc-Cartney Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive



In the spirit of "Accentuating the Positive" I have added a permanent page above called "2014: Accomplishments!"  2015 is going to be all about the positive (positively silly, that is :)) and on those days when I feel blue I will look back on all of the things I accomplished during a very tough year. I think it will help me bounce back a little bit quicker, at least that's the hope!

Today's bit of silliness:

Much more silliness to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Jane! 2014 Accomplishments page is a great idea. I did that for a couple of years. Wrote up a Word Document and just added little things - even the small ones like 'met x for coffee'. It makes you feel amazing, doesn't it? Here's to a brilliant 2015 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!