Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Quickie!!

Sorry but these days I always seem to be coming or going. Tonight we are going to see Sarah McLachlin in concert at the John Labatt Centre.  Remember way back in February I think it was Michael and I were actually AT THE CONCERT when it was suddenly cancelled due to illness.  Well, tonight is the makeup concert for which I feel very grateful as a lot of time you just get your money refunded and that's that!

Since it was a gift for Michael's birthday I am so happy we get to go tonight, especially since in less than two weeks we are heading out to PEI.  Imagine if it had gotten rescheduled for the summer!!

So we are heading out in a few minutes so I need to eat my supper. I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow!
Hope your Monday was outstanding!

10 comments:

  1. Have fun! She has such a beautiful voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time at the concert, Jane!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Quickie!?? Sure got my attention! LOL! Hope you had a great time at the concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the concert!!!!!!!!!!!!


    judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so good...hopefully it'll be on this time :)

    Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it's morning now so I hope that you enjoyed the show!
    See you soon. m.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun! hope you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that you had a wonderful time! And I'm glad that the makeup date worked out for you.
    I too, feel as if I'm all over the place. We are having a busy summer.
    Take care and hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the concert.
    I'm sure it will be great, she is so talented and I also love her music.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!