Monday, July 12, 2010

On the Road Again


Michael snapped this photo out of the back window of our car as I was driving down Hwy 185 to New Brunswick a couple of hours ago. We are headed to Prince Edward Island to see what we can see!
Yes indeedy. The five year plan has become the four year plan. I am checking out real estate in PEI where land can still be had - plentifully- and for an affordable price.
We are now comfortably lodged in the Quality Inn in Edmunston N.B. I guess it is real "quality" because there are FOUR pillows on each bed! Wowser! I am in the big leagues now baby! And free continental breakfast, free newspaper, free shampoo and lotion all for the low low price of $101.99 plus applicable taxes. Can you say HST???
Anyhoo, its late, we lost an hour along the way somewhere so after polishing off a bottle of Little Penguin Merlot (very smooth I might add), I will read a few pages of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" (yes I am on the 3rd book - been saving it until I couldn't stand it any longer and caved in!) and off the lullaby land.
Until tomorrow - adieu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!