Thursday, April 29, 2010

Westminster Ponds - The Journey Continues

Who knew you could get lost in the middle of a not-very-big city? The natural space and beauty of Westminster Ponds is of considerably greater magnitude than I had originally thought. You CAN get lost wandering about the millions of pathways - I have proof!

But obviously we found our way out again and what's more important we found our way back to where we had parked our car!


None of the wandering however, took away from the beauty that surrounded us on all sides.


Incredible, isn't it?


A bit of human carving adds interest to this tree.





Can you spot Bucky Beaver working away on a tree branch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - it means a lot to me that you read my post and are leaving a comment - you just made my day!